-->

miércoles, diciembre 28, 2005

Right, this whole holding-cards-close-to-my-chest approach isn’t helping anyone, least of all my audience, which seems to be dwindling down from sparse to non-existent. Anyways it’s been a while since I posted anything, and that’s partly due to the lazy procrastinating $#*& that I am, and partly due to this tennis-ball sized growth on my cheek (more on that later).

So, it’s Revelation Time! I have thought, re-thought, slept, mulled and :place-verb-indicating-action-here: over it, and I think that given my career-cum-MBA goals and the whole fitting-into-place aspect of the MBA, IESE Barcelona is the place to be. Needless to say, I received my admit a couple of days before Christmas (woohoo!!), and that’s been the key reason for my overflowing Christmas spirit.

Mind you, I have had to turn down another kick-ass school AND a partial scholarship but now I seem to have made up my mind about IESE, there’s no looking back!


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives