-->

lunes, enero 02, 2006

I don’t think there’s anything more obvious than the subject of a blog post on the 1st of Jan – it’s got to be a New Year’s Post!! Well, last year a bunch of us attended one of these high-end parties (not to mention that we paid the equivalent of the monthly wages of an entire cross-section of the population in my country – and no, I’m not proud of it) only to find out that not only was it badly organised, they even ran out of food! Plus the music, which was supposed to be a crowd-puller, was strictly ok. We did end up having fun (hey, it’s the company that matters) but it was a kilometre away from “Perfect”.

We decided to make this year slightly different, more low-key and more chilled out than the last. So, throw in a smattering of close friends, pick an empty house (my parents’), dollops of mouth watering food, plenty of alcohol, some music and lots of laughter, and you end up with a memorable party! (Pics to follow soon)

Alright, enough about that. Its funny how everything seems good in retrospect and 2005 has been no different. Like each year, I have my set of New Year Resolutions, most of which sound so high-and-mighty that they’ve been on the list since... umm, 1985. There’s the standard addition of a few more this year too, some of which I plan to seriously work on in 2006. I have, however, been successful in crossing a major one out, so I can breathe easy. For now.

Finally the last thing before I sign off is to wish a Happy New Year to everyone who’s reading this. God Bless!

1 Comments:

  • :-) Yes thanks so much for the party! Will rmbr forever lol Ali G!

    By Blogger Zingy, at 5:03 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives