-->

domingo, enero 15, 2006

I have exactly 9 more hours before I board my flight to Heathrow, and I had promised myself that I'd make a post to break my mini-hiatus, so I'm taking the easy way out and posting an image of my to-be alma mater: IESE. I've never had a chance to visit the school in person (I had my interview via telephone) but from what I've heard, it's beautiful. See for youself -


IESE Business School Posted by Picasa

Not exactly sure if I'll be able to make a short trip to Barca during the month or so that I'll be in the UK, but if I get a chance, you bet I'm gonna take it. Although, it looks increasingly difficult as from what I've just learnt, a Spanish tourist visa application takes over 2 months to get processed. That, and the fact that I'll be stuck in (sunny?) Ipswich, a nondescript little village south-east of London, where people pass their time by watching birds fly and trees grow, makes this a trip *really* worthwhile (note the sarcasm).

Ok, I realise I might be hurting a lot of sentiments here (especially if someone from there's reading this), but come on! I hate to be unusually critical, but Ipswich isn't exactly the centre of the universe (at least they have Nando's). On the bright side, I hope to meet, apart from some very close friends,some of the guys in the UK who have also received an admit and are going to attend school with me in September. That, should be fun.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Jash! Tats Super I say! The parts related to IESE, I mean.! :) As for Ipswich, well, remember IP SWITCH, wonder who used to say tat!

    By Blogger Anya, at 6:18 a. m.  

  • O man im so happy to see the new name for your blog! So finally you made up your mind ha!

    Actually I could not remember what you blog name was so didnt visit this long. Happy working days in Ipswich... probably will never be the same again :) .. u knw wat i mean ! ;-)

    By Blogger Zingy, at 4:57 a. m.  

  • And may I add your school just doesnt LOOK like a school!! haha more like a villa in some holiday spot!

    Amen ?

    By Blogger Zingy, at 5:15 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives