-->

viernes, enero 20, 2006

It's been a working-week since I first landed in Ipswich, and already I have mixed feelings. On the bright side, I have a boss that I seem to like, get along with(that's the second time in three years - where are all these nice bosses springing up from?), and look up to(he has a PhD in Nuclear Physics, and although that doesn't make him perfect, I respect his knowledge) so I don't have any work related complaints for now. Plus, although I haven't been able to meet any of my friends, I know that it's only a matter of time before that happens.

On the flip side, things really need to be spruced up around here. There's none of that hustle-bustle that I am so used to in Mumbai and previously in London, and everything seems to move around in slow-motion. If this goes on for a while, I'm gonna have to take up meditation to catch-up with these lot. On second thoughts, that doesn't seem like such a bad idea!


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives