-->

lunes, mayo 08, 2006

Alright, I agree, sometimes I'm just plain lazy. In all my years of blogging, seldom have I used a standard, ready-made template for my blog. But the last few months, I've been overwhelmed with certain tasks - researching schools, applications, interviews, handing over stuff at work - that I'd put the whole template issue on the backburner.

Since I don't exactly have a valid excuse any more, here's my new template. Due credit goes to Stock Xchng for their amazing frame that I've used as the background. That, and a little bit of Photoshop can do wonders, even for someone with practically no HTML knowledge! There, now I finally have some place to call "home"!

2 Comments:

  • man your picture's flatenned. Et je ne sais pas ce que ca donne sur mon laptop en angleterre mais chez ma mère en france c'est trop la galère de te lire.
    voilà voilà
    ...bisous

    By Blogger Nefisa, at 10:36 p. m.  

  • Oh crap, I knew it'd be a problem somewhere.. despite having checked it both in Firefox and IE 6.0.

    Could you do a Prnt Scrn from your mum's comp and mail it to me?

    p.s. Wish your mum a Happy B'day from me!

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 9:45 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives