-->

martes, mayo 02, 2006

The last 24 hours have been quite eventful as far as IESE and meeting/speaking to people are concerned. First up, the guys from Mumbai, with the exception of Anindya (Andy) decided to meetup for a leisurely lunch yesterday. Both Ketan and Vivek turned out to be very cool, easy-going guys, and if any of you is reading this - Please try not to talk Greek the next time we meet ... or wait until I know what contra funds and hedge funds are! :-)

Then late last night around 0130hrs, I got a call from Jose, my Portuguese friend, classmate and housemate. Needless to say I was asleep, and the first time he called, I thought it was actually my alarm clock going off and it was time to hit the gym. So I did the obvious - I cut the call and went back to bed. Thankfully he called back, so was great talking to him too, although in my stupor, I'm not exactly sure if I made any sense.

Finally early this morning (yes, 0830hrs constitutes early!) I got a call from - of all people - Andy, my very first friend from IESE, who was calling from a sat-phone on his ship, somewhere close to Russia? He's due to return back to Mumbai soon, so hopefully this time around, we'll have a full-fledged meet up - Ketan, Vivek, Andy, me + Uruguayan Girl??

5 Comments:

  • I was talking greek as I dont know spanish !!!

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 11:41 a. m.  

  • hey gr8 to see u had a gala time in mumbai and hotel... ;))
    Last time I had been to mumbai was in 1993 and sit still lokks the same....

    By Blogger Varun Gautam, at 4:58 p. m.  

  • Ketan - Lets try English the next time? Or get be ready to interpret everything you say for me! :)

    Varun - 1993? You ought to visit the city again man, it's changed like anything..

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 7:14 a. m.  

  • Hi Ashwin,
    I am sure all of you will have a rocking time at IESE.......just the way Andy's enjoying the spanish seas right now !!!

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 10:35 a. m.  

  • Err thanks anon, just out of curiosity, who's this?

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 8:25 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives