-->

martes, julio 11, 2006

As I pack my belongings and gather roughly 2 kilos of documents to take with me to New Delhi for my Spanish Visa application (I really wish they had a full fledged consulate here in Mumbai too) , here is a last minute check of all that I need -

1. Visa application filled in original, with photos (4 copies) ... check.
2. Certificate of previous studies (SSC, HSC, Graduation) ... check.
3. Copy of GMAT score ... check.
4. Original admission letter in English and Spanish from IESE ... check.
5. Details of the programme ... check.
6. Proof of medical insurance (Winterthur booklet) ... check.
7. Proof of economic means - bank statements + affidavit ... check.
8. Loan confirmation from Banco Sabadell ... check.
9. Medical certificate from Doc, HIV/WIDAL/MANTOUX test results ... check.
10. Passport, Indian PCC, UK PCC ... check.
11. Demand draft ... check.

Looks like I'm all set to go. Back on Saturday, wish me luck!

Filed in:

3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives