-->

martes, agosto 01, 2006

The Adventures of Ashwyn : The Case of the Spanish Visa - Part II.

Well quickie update as there's not been much action lately. Called up the embassy to be told that I was supposed to call back in a week's time, which, considering my date of departure, is cutting it quite close. Will I get my visa on time? Will I have to cough up extra cash to get my tickets reschedules? Will I get to say "vamos a la playa" before school starts? Will I miss my only chance to bump into Ms. Right at Parc Guell, when instead, I'm actually standing in line for my visa?

Only time will tell. [Note: If this blog were ever to be made into a movie, this would be just about time for a solid crescendo].

My parents were right - I do have a flair for dramatics.

Filed in:

3 Comments:

  • well, dunno, about mrs right, at whatever, but you'd better be on time to bump into me on the 25th of august at the airport in barcelona or you'll hear about it !!! seriously, don't stress me out, i'm on holidays !!!!

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 9:37 p. m.  

  • ne t'inquiete pas Nef, je serai la! (wow, it's a miracle that I remember any French at all now!)
    and FYI, that's Ms. Right.. don't think my parents would be too proud of me bringing home a woman not married to me :P

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 7:01 p. m.  

  • my fellah is not married to me and my parents don't care much about it :p oh yeah, we don't have the same parents :p

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 9:54 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives