-->

jueves, agosto 24, 2006

I have way too many things to say, and very little time, so I am gonna resort to my favourite activity - writing in bullets.

>> First off, I LOVE BARCELONA. I have been to about a dozen cities around Europe, but Barcelona takes the cake. The place is awesome, there is no other word for it. I havent had a chance to go to the beach yet (I think I heard a gasp) but should do it one of these days. The city is cleaner than almost any other city I have seen, so it appeals to me even more.

>> I love the IESE crowd. I never had a chance to talk to people from America, Canada, Spain, Peru, Kuwait, France, Germany, Holland (I could go on for a bit here) all at the same time, so every day is like a new day. Almost everyone that I have met so far has been very easy going, and I hope the rest of the guys are the same too. People are a definite plus point that IESE has.

>> Moving on, three of us went over to IKEA today to get stuff that would make our collective lives a little easier, and came back with 3 people (just us), 1 bed, 1 study desk, a set of shelves, 2 bedside tables and a whole lot of other stuff - all inside one car. I bet our necks hurt from craning, our backs probably might hurt from all the lifting, but we had one hell of a day. That´s one less thing to do before I hit 30: sitting in a car with a bed next to you.

>> And finally, here`s acknowledging the presence of my new friend and reader Sam. There, you happy now man? ;)

To follow - Barcelona in pictures.

1 Comments:

  • hi ashwyn...gud to read that u settling down thr..well yaa I am going to delhi tomorrow for my Visa thng..One request yaa..as u r thr...cud ask someone or look for an accomo for me.I am ready to ve a sharing accomo.I shall reach barcelona on 10th sep... thanks a lot dude!!

    By Blogger Varun Gautam, at 9:13 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives