-->

lunes, agosto 21, 2006

Saying good-byes has never featured in my top-1,000,000-things-to-do list ever, but over the last couple of days, I've been inundated with good bye calls, messages, texts and hugs, and each one makes me feel like I'm going on a mission to mars instead of an MBA to Barcelona.

Anyways, haven't got no time to kill. Two hours to go until I leave for the aeropuerto, and loads left to do. I particularly despise packing - how're you expected to pack your life into 2 small suitcases anyways? Plus with the recent terror scare, airlines are now asking passengers to carry only a *single* piece of luggage into the cabin. So either you carry 8 kilos of stuff, or your laptop. Or like I've done - put your laptop inside your handbag (backpack in my case), eating up valuable kilos. It doesn't particularly help when you're the owner of the heaviest laptop in the world.

Long distance flights sure make me cranky.

Filed in:

2 Comments:

  • Lol on "like I'm going on a mission to mars instead of an MBA to Barcelona."

    Hope u are settling down well!

    TC,
    Kshama.

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 2:52 p. m.  

  • Kshama - I actually am! Didn`t expect my moving in to be so smooth... touch wood.

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 8:28 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives