-->

sábado, noviembre 18, 2006

Term 1 - Part Deux

Results are out, and the verdict is... I survived! Not completely, might I add. I fared well in one subjects and abysmally in the other, so overall I know how to strike a good balance. *Mental note - should use this during interviews* On the bright side, this was only the mid-terms and I have half a term to recuperate and improve my score, so I'm optimistic about it.

On the non-school front, fellow- blogger- who- shall- remain- nameless and I went all the way up to Mount Tibidabo on our bikes, and boy, what a ride it was. It took us all of 3 hours to climb up - actually we went further than just Tibidabo, we went off the Barcelona map, and some kind soul directed us back to our tracks, even though we insisted that we weren't lost, just exploring. Anyways, what made the trip worth the effort was the calories that I (must have) burnt, the *spectacular* views from up there, and the fun ride down. We must have been doing atleast 50 mph on our bikes, and with no cars on the road, it was more like a roller-coaster ride than a bike ride!

Pics to follow. Back to cover letters now.


Filed in:

1 Comments:

  • Congrats mister! thats pretty good, no? considering we've been outta tocuh wid books since years! Good luck wid 'em letters.

    -Anya

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 9:03 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives