-->

viernes, diciembre 15, 2006

Crunch Time
Barely 3 days to go before the end-of-term exams. I don't believe it's the end of the term already ... feels like yesterday that everyone was all starry eyed and gawking at the mountain of cases sitting in our pigeon-holes, and in the blink of an eye, they are reduced to, well, ink-blotted, number filled, underlined, highlihted pieces of random paper sitting in files.

Starting Monday, we have our Decision Analysis (I need a miracle here), Corporate Financial Accounting(I will survive!) and Marketing Management (70% weightage on class participation, woo hoo!) exams on one day after another.

The light at the end of the tunnel is the Christmas Break that I'm so looking forward to.. Wish me luck!!

Filed in:

2 Comments:

  • bonne chance. Et je suis sûre que tu auras droit à un miracle. *hugs*

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 4:49 a. m.  

  • Buena suerte Jash!

    -Anya

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 1:23 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives