-->

viernes, diciembre 22, 2006

End of Term in style

So finally as of wednesday, Term 1 is officially over. During this term, I (in random order) -

>> Was so far out of my comfort zone, I couldn't have imagined.

>> Met more people from different countries than in a Benetton ad.

>> Learnt that the MBA was a marathon, not a sprint, so the best way to finish it was to take it easy and not start at a great burst of speed and lose wind mid-way.

>> Learned to think, to question, to probe rather than to accept facts as they are.

>> Realised some mistakes that I had committed during my career and wished I could undo them.

>> Made a handful (only) of friends that I hope will last for life.

>> Partied more, drank more, laughed harder.

>> Left a city that I used to call home, visited one that I used to call home, and am living in one that's my new home.

>> Learnt a new language.

>> Ended the term in style - with the IESE Annual Christmas Ball!

Pics to follow.

Filed in:

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!! Doesn't it feel AWESOME to be done? The rest of it will go much faster than the first term did, so I pass along the same advice that last year's second year students gave us: ENJOY IT. It will end way too soon!

    Happy Holidays. See you in the new year!

    By Blogger NoellieBellie, at 3:26 p. m.  

  • Helooooooo there don't know is i still exist somewhere deep in ur memory but thought id pop in and wish you a **Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year 2007**

    From Candy( from way way back then.....;)

    email me at c_dubier@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 5:46 a. m.  

  • Hey, I came across ur blog while googling for seminars at IESE Barca :) Unfortunately it seems the seminars are meant only for hot-pocket folks unlike some at ESADE which are free and I attend at times, but then came across this blog and its good to see desi people at IESE. I am a grad student in Barca as well but far distant frm any management stuff... may be we could meet up sometime may be for biking (which I see u doing in ur blogs) or for coffee and can introduce u to some more desi phd folks in my deptt :)

    -Rakesh

    catch_rr@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 3:43 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives