-->

lunes, enero 08, 2007

Happy 2007!

... And we're back! In other news, I had a smashing vacation, got really drunk at New Year's, and started school with the news that I've avoided Cs (Fail) in atleast 2 courses. Now let's see how I fare in the other 4.

I also learnt from someone [that I did not think read my blog] that I don't post enough pictures on my blog. Say no more. Let's take a whirlwind tour of Sevilla and Granada.

Barrio Santa Cruz, Sevilla.


Catedral, Sevilla.


View from above, Sevilla.


Alhambra, interiors, Granada.


There.. just saved you 500 euros!


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives