-->

domingo, febrero 11, 2007

Mid-Terms, SkIESE

My 3 readers will have hopefully noticed the lack of posts on this blog of late.
Reason 1: Mid-terms.
I don't believe it was about 3 posts ago that I mentioned the end of term 1, and here I am blogging about the mid-terms already. Anyone can tell you that four papers spread over 2 days is not a good idea. At the end of the day, I was ready to punch someone in the face. Thankfully a freak accident just before the Operations Management exam on day 2 (that I will desist from mentioning as I'm unaware of the age of some of my readers - mail me about this!) had me in splits for the rest of the day.

Reason 2: SkIESE.
As has been the tradition here at IESE, some 200 of us first and second years headed to Andorra for the annual ski trip, aptly called SkIESE. Now snow or no snow, when 200 people head out to 1 place, you know you're gonna have fun. Thankfully for us, it snowed, so all the ski enthusiasts got what they were praying for.

Unfortunately, some beginners (such as yours truly) did more falling than skiing - I had no clue that there were so many ways to fall, and I'm happy to have gotten away with jelly legs, a sore back, and what looks suspiciously like a cracked thumb. Others may not have been as lucky. Needless to say, pics will follow.

Etiquetas: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Hey Ashwyn,

    Well there are more than 3 who read your blog including your truly :)

    I'm a R3 applicant and seriously considering IESE (in case I get an admit) and frequently browse through your blog to know more about IESE. Results would be out in 10 days and i'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones.

    All the best, get well soon and do enlighten us with your posts.

    By Blogger SiteAdmin, at 7:18 p. m.  

  • Glad to know there are 4! :)

    Good luck with your results Ashish, and hope to see you in Barcelona! It rocks!

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 7:39 p. m.  

  • hey Jash!

    good luck with the results! :)

    -Anya

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 6:20 a. m.  

  • Hey Ash,

    Add one more to your list of 4.
    Snaps are good. But no 'Falling' snap !!

    Get well soon

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 9:14 a. m.  

  • hey.. ashwyn... Siraj here..
    had sent u a few mails.. but no reply.. got shortlisted for the interview... comin up in 10 days!
    need some help!
    wildthing@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 11:13 a. m.  

  • Siraj
    Sorry for the delay but things have been hectic of late. I'll reply tonight! Good luck!

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 1:26 p. m.  

  • Hey ashwin

    Gautam here...

    I have been admitted at IESE and will be there this Aug :)

    Need some info regarding the visa/stay etc...

    Can you please send me ur mail id?
    Mine is bhagra@gmail.com

    -Gautam

    By Blogger Gautam, at 2:20 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives