-->

miércoles, febrero 28, 2007

Multi Culti

So what do you get when you mix 55 nationalities, their food, drinks, performances and cultures in one big melting pot? The Multi Culti, a.k.a. sheer madness. Lest I ruin this post with any more talk, I'm gonna let the pics do the talking. And remember - these are just the clean ones!

All that fooooood...


... and all that boooooze


Sheer madness!


The Indians had some pretty decent Bhangra, if I can say so myself!


Here come the Mariachi..


Not sure who these guys are... I'll go for Nordic.


The Spaniards show off some fancy Sevillana..


I'm so going back next year!

Etiquetas: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Hey,
    I am from delhi and applying to IESE.
    Engineering graduate from NSIT delhi three years of workex...
    Does it make sende to apply.

    Neha

    By Blogger ojalá, at 2:03 p. m.  

  • Neha - that's not an easy question to answer. A lot depends on what you feel about your career, why you need the MBA, why you particularly wish to be in Europe etc.
    If you are convinced about your need to apply, then yes, it makes sense!
    Let me know if you have any more questions.

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 9:09 a. m.  

  • me too, i'm totally going to go to the multiculti again next year.. and this time i will be drunk like everyone else

    By Blogger Susan K., at 10:29 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives