-->

miércoles, marzo 21, 2007

Exams suck...

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate exams? Ever since we started the MBA in September, we seem to have a never ending flow of exams - surprise tests, mid-terms, finals and the cycle repeats itself all over again. I wish IESE just said "Alright, you're good enough, here's your MBA!"

Plus 6 papers over 3 days make me really cranky. We had Capital Markets and Economics today, good thing being neither of them were 3 hrs long. Being half credit courses, the exam only lasted for 1.5 and 2.5 hours respectively.

Due tomorrow is Cost Accounting (shudder - I'm actually blogging just so I can postpone studying) and HRM. Day after: Operations Management (another shudder) and Marketing.

You know how captured spies endure torture by focussing on completely unrelated things to take their mind off the pain. I'm focussing on the Karaoke night on Friday and Sunday's barbecue @ Stefan's. This too shall pass.

Etiquetas: , ,

2 Comments:

  • hey! Karaoke sounds good! btw, i did it in office the other day, we had an audition for our band, sang to 'Cant buy me love- The Beatles'. Know wot, Karaoke aint too much fun, coz its sing-along to midi-files. I hope your karaoke is more fun! and pls do sing, ok?


    tc,
    -Anya

    P.S: You, Sathe, Kshama and gang, Rk, Pk, included, came in my dream last nite, we were in B'dardhara or s'thing. :)

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 7:35 a. m.  

  • Hi nice to meet you. I have a blog at INSEAD and i found you through DOmodomo. Would you like to link to eahc other and increase our visibility?

    By Blogger zanat0s, at 2:27 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives