-->

lunes, marzo 12, 2007

Snowballing!!

Things are going at a break-neck speed of late. Ever since the Multi Culti, we've had, among other usual parties and BOWs (Bar of the Week), the Reverse Random Dinner (which is the opposite of what happens in the first term, where 1st year students get randomly invited to 2nd year students' places for dinner) and the Spring Fling (where students from most european B-schools come to Barcelona to compete against each other).

I'll skip the details, but please check back other students' blogs, there're some pretty fascinating stories making rounds!

Right now, its 2240h, and I need to take my clothes out of the washing machine, do the numbers for tomorrow's Operations Management case (Levi's, for those interested), and re-read the marketing case (Marvel Comics) - not to mention my ongoing fight against drowsiness induced by my cold medication. It's gonna be a long night.

p.s. Is it a coincidence that I'm listening to Everybody's Changing by Keane - "..try to stay awake and remember my name.."??

Etiquetas: , ,


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives