-->

martes, marzo 27, 2007

Term 3

The last term before the first year ends is here! I must admit that it hasn't got a warm welcome, considering we had final exams (Term 2), then "a whole weekend" to recover(according to our QM prof), immediately followed by a week of new courses.

Everyone's looking forward to the coming Friday as we take off for Easter Break. A quick word on the third term though. We have 7 courses -

Global Economics
Corporate Finance
Operations Strategy
Quantitative Methods for Management (Half Term)
Competitive Strategy
Leading Organisations (Half Term)
Transforming Organisations and Markets with ICT (Half Term)

- and going by the looks of it, I think I'm gonna enjoy Corporate Finance the most. But its too soon to say. A ver.

Quick update on the weekend. Friday Night - Killer party at A Viva Voz where some 35-40 of us karaoked the night away. Now I have the kind of voice that shouldn't be heard outside the bathroom, so I was pretty reluctant to sing, but its amazing what a couple of beers and some tequila can do!

Here's Ranjeet and I singing ... lets just say something that would cause Madonna to sue both of us.


Bala and Rawan serenading each other..


The night clearly belonged to Hiro and Kenji, with their superb rendition of Livin' on a Prayer!



Meanwhile off-stage, Morgan got busy with what he does best -


... and then some more!


The guys singing "We are the champions"


Just a bunch of really happy people!


Saturday - Killer brunch at Susan's. I have no pictures for this, but believe me when I tell you that we ate like there was no tomorrow. Pancakes, french toast, baked omlette, hash browns, banana cake ... slurp.

Sunday - Killer barbecue at Stefan's where we started eating at 1430 and finished LUNCH at 1900h, with my groupmates from Team A1. Pics to follow.

All in all, a killer weekend. I think I must've eaten a month's worth of calories in 2 days. Now if only I could find those jogging shoes...

Etiquetas: , ,


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives