-->

lunes, abril 09, 2007

Summer in Barcelona!

No, it's still firmly springtime here in Barcelona (which only means one thing - lots of rain!) but I'm talking about me spending my summer in Barcelona.

I finally heard from my number 1 choice for internship and they said Yes! Which means I get to do what I wanted so bad, and I get to spend summer in Barcelona. And hopefully pick up some more Spanish on the way. I can't believe my internship search is finally over.

In other news, this blog has been apparently nominated for the Best of Blogging awards. Gee, I must've done something right.

Etiquetas: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Congrats Ashwin...
    Will see ya in Barcelona this August..
    Looking forward to the beer that you owe me :)

    By Blogger Gautam, at 7:21 a. m.  

  • Right on dude! Congrats! :)

    By Blogger NoellieBellie, at 3:35 p. m.  

  • hey ash!

    Blogging award n all! Super! Did you institute it? hahaha ;-)

    Well I plan to join the labor force asap of course. I got an internship with Dell in the meanwhile which is very close to what I want to do ...hope it translates into a permanent job later if not something more on my CV.

    Good luck with your summer :)

    By Blogger Zingy, at 6:40 a. m.  

  • Congrats Ashwin.

    By Blogger srijanablog, at 11:39 a. m.  

  • Congrats Ash...:)

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 12:40 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives