-->

lunes, junio 18, 2007

First Day

I doubt if the title requires any explanation - I officially inaugurated my summer internship today... and boy, what a day! I knew that some of the people at the firm spoke spanish so I was ready for just that - some spanish. What I didnt expect was to spend the last 11 hours talking to everyone single person - even the non-spaniards - in spanish.

Alright, it's not a fair complaint. I know I'm gonna look back at this with a smile, but for the moment though, I yet have to come to terms with my present situation.

But let's go to the bright side - the people were nice. I've been placed on a business strategy / market launch project(which I exactly what I wanted). I'll be based out of Barcelona and might have to occasionally fly to the client location. There's free food and drinks in the cafeteria.

I have a feeling this might go well. Fingers crossed!

Etiquetas: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Sounding good, buddy! Buena Suerte! :)

    -Anya

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 11:35 a. m.  

  • Buena suerte ;) take care

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 1:28 p. m.  

  • Have a good time!

    ~Carmen

    By Blogger Carmen, at 4:46 p. m.  

  • Rock on, Ashwyn! I hope the summer goes well! Suerte with your spanish, and see you in the fall... I'm off for a few months starting next week!

    By Blogger NoellieBellie, at 7:09 p. m.  

  • Anya - Muchas gracias, querida! How's everything @ SS?

    Gabriel - Thanks mate. You must let me know when you're in Barcelona next, we should catch up.

    Carmen - Thanks, I bet you're excited about moving to Barcelona soon. Give me a holler when you get here!

    Noelle - We missed you at la fiesta de San Juan yesterday. Barceloneta was lit up like no one's business!

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 11:28 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives