-->

lunes, julio 23, 2007

This is going to be an ultra quick post, for 2 reasons - it's my chance to be in bed before 01h30, something I haven't been able to achieve in the past week and a half, and secondly because my prepaid internet card is about to run out in 15 minutes.

I'm in a Madrid hotel room as I type this, and will be here every (week)day until the end of August. I've been genuinely enjoying the last few weeks at work - I'm full time on a market-launch project based here in Madrid, meanwhile supporting another based in Barcelona, so it's a bit of a challenge to juggle both. The option that seems to be working for me is to do one after I get to the hotel after "work". It's hectic, but it's also bloody good experience.

The last couple of weeks have been hectic, even apart from work. The weekend after Pamplona I spent in Madrid, visiting the city for the first time in the past one year that I've been in Spain. It's kind of ironic that I spent 8 hours (one way) on a back-aching bus trip to Madrid and back, only to be told the next that that I was going to be based in Madrid for the next month and a half or so.

Anyways, the last weekend the entire office went on a yacht trip/ race / relaxation weekend to Vigo and what has been voted as the most beautiful beach in Spain, la Playa de Rodas, on an island just off Vigo. If there's a place that resembles Phuket in Spain, this is it. As always, pics to come later.

Ok, I better log out before the card dies on me ... I'd hate to type this all over again.


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives