-->

domingo, agosto 05, 2007

I'm more than halfway through my internship now, and apart from the incessant flying which I still have to get used to, everything else is sinking in well. Let me qualify that - of course not everything I get to do is awesome, there are dull moments like in any other job, of course there are times when I don't like what I'm asked to do or the way a particular thing is done, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I'm doing.

I still travel to Madrid each Monday morning and fly back Thursday nights and work from the client location. Over the last week, we (i.e. my team) have been working from the offices of one of our strategic partners, and it's been interesting, to say the least. Although the official language of my project is english, not everyone in the office of our associate speaks english, so it can be challenging for all of us - me with limited spanish vocab and them with limited english vocab!

Enough talk. Time for some well-overdue pictures. First some from my weekend at Victor's in Madrid -

The thing that Madrid is most well-known for!


The big black bear, somewhere in La Latina.


The royal residence -


Alright enough about Madrid - can't post any more pics here, ask me if you want to see them! Next up are pics from the Summer Day trip to Vigo / Playa de Rodas / Santiago de Compostela.

That's where it all happened:


Spreading the wings -


Lunch..


.. And then the beach.


Alright I'm outta time. ¡Hasta Pronto!

2 Comments:

  • Hey there mate,

    This is Ivar from India. Was just going through blogs of IESE alumni's and bumped into yours.

    I would be trying my luck for 2009 class. So would love to start way way early for it(I don't like to take chances when it comes to Barcelona :) ).

    So it would be of great help if you could share your mail id or yahoo/msn/gchat id.

    Thanks in advance. Your help would be much appreciated.

    Visca Catalunya.

    Cheers,
    Ivar

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 5:41 p. m.  

  • Ivar, can you drop me an email at ashwin.joshi@iese.net?

    Thanks.

    By Blogger Ashwyn, at 4:30 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives