-->

martes, septiembre 25, 2007

En Route (the other way)

Exactly 23 days ago I blogged from this same spot on my way to India, and I'm doing an encore on my way back to Barcelona. The difference? I'm one (wisdom) tooth short, probably a skin shade lighter (I barely saw any sun during my entire time back home!) and a few kilos heavier.

Few more hours to go before the reality of classes, cases and job searches sinks in, but hey, I'm glad to be back in BCN, I enjoy it there. Only wish is that my vacation were a tad longer ... you can only have so much food in a month! :(

Etiquetas:


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives