-->

domingo, febrero 03, 2008

A first..

From as long as I can remember, we at the Asian Business Club (ABC) at IESE have been trying to organize an informal get-together... the objective being meeting all the members outside of school, to get to know people rather than purely network.

Last Friday we finally managed to achieve that, with a premature celebration of the Chinese New Year, a.k.a. the year of the rat. About 30 of us including a couple of professors gathered at Shanghai 1930 (which despite being a pretty good restaurant, is not my favourite - that honour goes to Sichuan Mitsui Sichuan .. bah I can't decide).

Unfortunately, it was Friday, also the day I play Badminton, so by the time I got home, showered and left for the restaurant, I was ready to bite my fingers off due to hunger. Lesson learnt - even 2 glasses of wine on an empty stomach *will* make you tipsy. Thankfully they brought out the food before I passed out.

I'll leave you with some pictures. And thank god, I didn't karaoke that night. Once is enough!







Etiquetas: , ,


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives