-->

miércoles, abril 09, 2008

Fin, fini, finito, the end...

Perhaps this could be a good occassion to post - I'm officially done with the MBA! We just had the final SMAP presentation to the professor, which means no more classes, cases, group meetings, powerpoint presentations, spreadsheets --- till I start working.

But that doesn't happen well until July, so that leaves me a couple of months to unwind, travel, forget everything I learnt (well, almost everything) and start all over again.

Perhaps this is also a good time to bring this blog to a close. Just a parting note - someone who recently got an admit to IESE asked me if I had a good time. Lets just say, if I had to do the MBA again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

¡Hasta siempre!

Etiquetas: , ,

5 Comments:

  • Hola Ashwyn! Cómo estás?
    I would like to speak to you regarding your IESE experience since I am gearing up to apply this year.

    Thanks in advance.

    my gmailid - chinmoy.c

    By Blogger Chinmoy, at 6:33 a. m.  

  • hey ashwyn it was very insightful walking through your experience at IESE and I happened to read all your posts at a go, it really got me engaged. I tried to locate your contact mail on the blog but couldnt find it

    I intend to apply to IESE for class of 2011. I would like to talk to you about a few queries. sachinkadam11[at]gmail[dot]com.
    thanks....

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 12:14 p. m.  

  • Hi Ashwyn,

    I would like to speak to you, regarding studying at IESE. I would be thankful if you could help me with some of my issues and advice me.

    My id is sanketlahoti@gmail.com

    By Blogger rojo diablo, at 7:35 a. m.  

  • Thanks for this informative blog. These is also a really informative website www.sharetermpapers.com where you can share your opinions and a lot of good projects and e-Books available for MBA, BBA, MCA, BCA and B.Tech students. Interview Tips and study materials are also available. Do check it out........

    By Anonymous Anónimo, at 8:45 a. m.  

  • hi there!
    chanced upon ur blog
    i juz applied R3 for IESE 2011 and am really crossing fingers for interview etc
    would appreciate any help!!!


    cheers

    let me know if i can add u on gtalk etc and ask for advice :))

    By Blogger Chcoswiss, at 4:35 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


I, Me, Myself

Indian. MBA. IESE. Barcelona. Need I say more?
Bestsellers..
  • Noelle(IESE 07)
  • Susan (IESE 08)
  • Francois (IESE 08)
  • Owen (IESE 08)
  • Pradeep (IESE 07)
  • Francis (IESE 07)
  • George (IESE 07)
  • Varun (IESE 08)
  • Zingy (NUS 08)
  • Nef
  • Domodomo @ Insead
  • Zanat0s @ Insead
  • Conditional Reality
  • Post Secret
  • Archives